|“||Hello, I'm in charge of rap and vocals in MAMAMOO, bright Hwasa!||”|
— Hwasa's greeting
Hwasa's Career section excludes her activities with MAMAMOO.
Later on, Hwasa became a regular cast of MBC's I Live Alone (episode 257 to the present).
On February 13, Hwasa officially debuted as a soloist with the single Twit.
For other uses, see Discography (Disambiguation)
This is the simplified version of Hwasa's discography.
Outside of her activities in MAMAMOO, Hwasa has released an extended play, a single album, singles, and an OST.
- Twit (멍청이)
As the Lead Artist
As a Collaboration
- DAB DAB (with Moonbyul)
- Love Comes (with Esna)
- Don't (with Loco)
- Loving One Person (with Kim Hyunchul & Wheein)
- In Autumn (가을속에서) (with Woogie)
As the Featured Artist
- Fingernail (손톱) (Phantom ft. Hwasa)
- Break Up for You, Not Yet for Me (넌 이별 난 아직) (Park Shinhye ft. Hwasa)
- Boy Jump (소년점프) (Baechigi ft. Hwasa)
- Drinks Up (Ja Mezz ft. Hwasa)
- Mileage (Primary ft. Paloalto & Hwasa)
- Call Me (연락해) (Basick & Lil Boi ft. Hwasa)
- Love Talk (Kisum ft. Hwasa)
- Ddang (땡땡땡) (Suran ft. Hwasa)
- Nice (Basick ft. G2 & Hwasa)
- HookGA (High4:20 ft. Hwasa)
- I Am Me (San E ft. Hwasa)
- Cotton Candy (Woodie Gochild ft. Hwasa)
- Do Not Become Friendly (K.Will ft. Hwasa)
- Physical (remix) (Dua Lipa ft. Hwasa)
- Q (모르겠다고) (ONEWE ft. Hwasa)